Posted on Sep 26, 2007 in At Home
| 10 comments
- You do not get stretch marks acquiring them.
- They do not object to being told “go outside and play”…they do not get “bored.”
- While they may smear their feces on the wall (as may children) they do not clog the toilet (twice) to the point of overflowing and flooding two (that’s right two) floors.
- When their brother is being reprimanded for flooding of bathroom (which a chimpanzee wouldn’t do BTW) they do not call their best friend and hold up the phone so she can listen in.
- If they did do any of the above–you could keep them in a cage for a week or at least until your sanity returned.